This proposal seeks to expand our treasury’s multisig from 9 owners to 12. The goal is to make our multisig a 5/12 to alleviate delays in executing transactions. Please vote to approve/disapprove this idea, as well as nominate yourself if you would like to be one of the new multisig owners.
Frankly, we are not executing transactions from our treasury quick enough, with recent transactions taking upwards of 10 days. With this proposal, our multisig will still require a robust number of individuals to sign and approve the transaction. Our goal is to streamline the process and execute transactions in less than 24 hours.
To streamline this election process, we are asking DAO members to use this Discourse post to both approve/disapprove of this idea, as well as to self-nominate. Here’s how this will work:
- This post will stay open for 5 days.
- After 5 days, we will move forward with this idea if we have a simple majority of ‘approve’ with at least three votes.
- If there are only three nominees, we will move straight to a Snapshot poll (5% quorum of circulating supply) open for 5 days to approve these three.
- If there are more than three nominees after this post ends, we will create a separate Discourse post for 5 days to ask DAO members to vote for their top candidates before moving those candidates to Snapshot.
Nominees will need to answer these prompts by replying to this post:
- Discord handle
- Reason for applying
- Describe your involvement thus far in Phonon DAO
- Qualifications - Do you agree that we should be able to execute transactions within 24 - 48 hours?
- Vote to approve/disapprove of this post
- Nominate yourself!